Gathering Customer data
Basing on Polish Electronic Services Act enacted on July 28, 2004 (No. 144/1204) all information gathered from website’s visitors will be used for the following purposes:
To act in accordance to the Foundation’s statutory goals;
To deliver newsletter and other messages to those who have agreed to receive such information from us. Users may always opt-out from our mailing list.
To track website usage
Viruses and malicious software
This website does not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or any other malicious software built to cause any damage to computers. Out experienced IT department staff ensure that you are 100% safe when visiting our site.
1. The Website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal device and are designed for use of Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of their original website, time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
3. Fundacja Polscy Przodkowie with its registered office at the address: Warszawa, ul. Zwoleńska 40A/2, 04-761 Warszawa, operator of the Website, is the entity placing cookies in the terminal device of the Website User and getting access to them.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular these files recognize the device of the Website User and allow proper display of the website, which is tailored to meet the User’s specific needs;
b) create statistics, which indicate how Website Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these sites;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs off, leaves the website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for a time determined in the parameters of cookies or until the User removes them.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) “indispensable” cookies”, which enable the User to use services available within the Website, for example authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used for safety purposes, for example cookies used for detecting abuses related to authentication within the Website;
c) ”performance” cookies, which gather information about the method of using pages of the Website;
d) “functional” cookies, which “remember” settings selected by the User and customize the User’s interface, for example as regards the selected language or the region from which the User comes, size of the font, appearance of the website etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, thanks to which Users are provided with advertising content that is better tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing websites allows by default storing of cookies in the User’s terminal device. Website Users may change at any time settings of cookies. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic operation of cookies in settings of the Internet browser or inform the User about each time they are placed in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of operating cookies is available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
9. Cookies placed in the terminal device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org or in the “Help” section of the browser’s menu.
Questions and answers
Who processes your personal data?
Your personal data controller is Fundacja Polscy Przodkowie, registered under the Polish KRS number 0000752280, with its seat in Poland – Warszawa, ul. Zwoleńska 40A/2, 04-761 Warszawa, hereinafter referred to as The Foundation. The Foundation is the owner and operator of the website: www.ancestors-poland.com
How can you contact us to learn more about your personal data protection?
A qualified person from our team can provide you with detailed legal rules of processing your personal data. In order to learn more please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and answers
How do we collect your personal data?
You leave your personal data consciously and freely by means of forms published on our website or through direct correspondence with our consultants only.
What is the aim of processing your personal data?
Collecting and processing your personal data lets us provide our statutory goals, i.e. organise charity collection and/or send you our newsletter.
The processing of your personal data is limited to what is necessary in relation to the above-mentioned purposes.
Are any third parties authorized to process your personal data?
Your personal data can be processed by:
Public authorities – only for the explicit and legitimate purpose of auditing Non-Governemnt Organizations.
A third party natural or legal person – only when it is necessary in order to perform our statutory goals (e.g.: certain companies and institutions may cooperate with us providing different services, like web-developing, accountancy etc.)
What are your most important rights as a data subject?
You can request information about the procedures of processing your personal data and their recipients at any time. We provide the requested information in writing, by electronic means or orally if your identity is proven by other means.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as demand to transmitting those data to another controller.
If you think the processing of your personal data by The Foundation violates your rights, please contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than it is necessary to be able to fulfil our goals given above. Some information can be kept longer in accordance with legal regulations in terms of Charity Organizations.